Call for an estimate
Paintless Dent Removal - Santa Clarita
What is Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)?
Benefits of PDR?
- Paintless Dent Removal is faster (just a few hours) and less expensive than a body shop repair, which means no car rental or “down time” for you or your vehicle.
- By maintaining the original paint (and OEM parts) of the vehicle, the paint will not need to be matched or blended into other body panels. Matching previously painted panels is never a perfect process and preserving your perfectly matching, original paint from the factory (or a custom shop) is always our first choice. Original paint will last longer and reduce the amount of depreciation of your vehicle.
Downsides to PDR?
- Although many dents are 90%-100% removable, each dent is unique and results may vary. Depending on the location, size, accessibility and stretching to the dented panel, there is a possibility that a dent will not be able to be removed completely.
- There is also a rare chance that paint may be pulled off if glue pulling is used. The risk varies by car and increases with previously repainted vehicles.
- Sometimes dents that are very large, hard to access, or that have caused cracks in the paint are best fixed by replacing and repainting the dented panel.
- Our experts will be able to inform you of any risks prior to your service and guide you to the best decision for you and your vehicle. Our goal is to ensure that you are educated about your options in advance and satisfied with the results!
How long does the process take?
Most repairs can be completed within an hour or less, and larger size dents can take from 1-4 hours to complete.
What Our Customrs Say
Shane just finished his second job on my S2000; all I can say is this guy is a perfectionist. Shane is a true professional and is very dedicated to his craft. He removed about 15+ dents from my vehicle and rolled both the front and rear fenders. I'd strongly recommend him to anyone who needs PDR or fender rolling.
This guy does amazing work.... Would recommend him to family and friends.... Would not go to anyone else.... You need work? This is the guy to go to, not only does amazing work... But you can trust him 150%....... Thanks for the amazing work you did on my car.... looks brand new !!!!! I give him 5 STARS.....without a doubt !!!
I would highly recommend Shane to my family, friends and clients! What a great experience! Excellent work, fantastic customer service! Outstanding value for a reasonable price! Shane is super knowledgeable and detailed in his work. Above and beyond our expectation!
My Pontiac Vibe had some dings & dents that were getting me a little OCD. Called Shane & he dropped by for an estimate. I've had PDR work done before & his quote was more than competitive. He worked on it in my garage for about half-a-day & it turned out great! And the price was exactly what the estimate was...no surprises! He even had techniques to be able to get out a dent that was in a hard to reach area. This dude was totally cool to work with & I highly recommend giving him a call if you want an alternative to the traditional expensive body shop experience for getting your driver looking good again.
I had a basketball sized dent in my new Subaru caused by, of all things, a basketball. I got a quote from another pdr specialist and was ready to schedule them when they stopped communicating. That's when I contacted Shane. Prompt communication, prompt arrival and my dent is completely gone. Can't even tell there was a dent. He is fantastic. No repainting needed. Oh, and the other guy finally got a hold of me and only thought he could remove 90% of the dent. Don't consider anyone else.