Paintless Dent Removal - Santa Clarita
What is paintless dent removal?
benefits of PDR
- Paintless Dent Removal is faster (just a few hours) and less expensive than a body shop repair, which means no car rental or “down time” for you or your vehicle.
- By maintaining the original paint (and OEM parts) of the vehicle, the paint will not need to be matched or blended into other body panels. Matching previously painted panels is never a perfect process and preserving your perfectly matching, original paint from the factory (or a custom shop) is always our first choice. Original paint will last longer and reduce the amount of depreciation of your vehicle.
Downsides to PDR
- Although many dents are 90%-100% removable, each dent is unique and results may vary. Depending on the location, size, accessibility and stretching to the dented panel, there is a possibility that a dent will not be able to be removed completely.
- There is also a rare chance that paint may be pulled off if glue pulling is used. The risk varies by car and increases with previously repainted vehicles.
- Sometimes dents that are very large, hard to access, or that have caused cracks in the paint are best fixed by replacing and repainting the dented panel.
- Our experts will be able to inform you of any risks prior to your service and guide you to the best decision for you and your vehicle. Our goal is to ensure that you are educated about your options in advance and satisfied with the results!
How long does the process take?
Most repairs can be completed within an hour or less, and larger size dents can take from 1-4 hours to complete.