CQuartz Finest Authorized Detailer & Installer
Impression Auto Salon is proud to be the only authorized detailer and installer in North Los Angeles county, located in Santa Clarita, CA. We are the place to go for CQuartz Finest paint protection coatings in Los Angeles, Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley, Agua Dulce, Acton, Palmdale, Lancaster, Bakersfield, Fresno, and the surrounding areas. We also offer CQuartz and CQuartz UK. Our variety of options including paint protection film, coatings, sealants, and waxes are sure to suit your paint protection needs.
About CQuartz Finest
- Unlike waxes and sealants, CQuartz Finest adds a measurable 2~3µm thick protective “glass” coating. Unlike the durability of wax and sealants which is measured in months, CQuartz Finest durability is measured in years.
- CQuartz Finest is the most exclusive automotive surface protection in the world. Only available to select detailers, CQuartz Finest was designed specifically for those with discerning tastes for its exceedingly rich & glossy finish, as well as its ability to resist the elements and protect like no other. While its beauty is undeniable, that is only the start. Long term protection of that beauty and resistance to the environment is equally important. Utilizing a proprietary condensed nano-tech material, CQuartz Finest adds a measurable 3µm, tough, high gloss “glass” layer, which protects the paint from dirt, brake dust, bugs, bird bombs, and tar for a minimum of two years. To experience the glossiest finish and best protection on the market, visit www.CQFinest.com for more information.
High Gloss Appearance:
Cquartz Finest has developed a reputation among professionals as the richest, deepest, highest gloss coating available anywhere.
Resistant to dust, dirt, bug, UV and contaminants:
Without CQuartz, metal particles coming off the brakes of other vehicles can lodge in your paint causing damage over time. In addition, dirt, bugs, tar, UV rays and bird droppings can be extremely destructive to your paint. However,a barrier consisting of 3µm of CQuartz Finest prevent environmental contaminants such as these from reaching (and harming) your vehicle's paint. Compared to carnauba wax protection, dust and dirt retention is lowered up to 90% with Cquartz Finest.
Paint protected by CQuartz Finest stays clean and glossy over time. Any dirt or dust that does attach to the coating is easily removed upon the next wash without having to scrub or clay the vehicle. CQuartz Finest offers dirt and water shedding abilities beyond that of any other product available. With the stay-clean effect provided by CQuartz Finest, dirt slides right off during a wash.
Most exclusive coating available worldwide:
Adding a layer of protection to your car or trucks finish, protecting for years to come.
2 Year Warranty:
CQuartz Finest Installers make up a global network of professionals who proudly offer a warranty on our flagship coating. This warranty states that Finest will not bubble, yellow, peel, oxidize, or lose any significant gloss over 2 years.
One of the most important features in keeping your vehicle clean is the ability of the protective layer to release water. CQuartz Finest features a low sliding angle which allows water drops to release easily causing an extreme lotus effect.
CQuartz Finest has a harder surface, which has been proven to resist fine swirls and marring when properly cared for.
Self cleaning effect:
Low sliding angle ensure less droplets left on surface
CQuartz Finest Benefits
CQuartz Finest Installation
The CQuartz installation process starts with a high level auto wash followed by an extremely detailed 2-3 step decontamination process to remove all bonded contaminants from beneath the surface of the paint. Following the “decon” process the paint is further analyzed and the best combinations of high tech pads and polishes are tested to produce the highest gloss possible. This usually includes polishing the entire vehicle 2 and sometimes 3 times to reach this level. After the paint is perfected all the polishing oils are stripped from the vehicle with the use of CarPro Eraser. This step is essential so that CQ Finest will fully bond with the paint. When the paint is determined to be 100% oil free, 2 thick layers of CQ Finest are applied.
• Water contact angle: 115°+/-
• Sliding angle: 15~25°
• Thickness: 2~3µm
• Heat resistance: Beyond 1000° F
• Increased hardness: up to 2 (mohs scale) beyond original surface